We know great results come from our people feeling valued, getting the support they need to reach their full potential as well as bring their whole self to work. We also recognise that enduring, meaningful relationships with communities are fundamental to maintaining our licence to operate.
As a Woodsider, you will enjoy:
- The opportunity to work on world-class operating assets renowned for their safety, reliability and efficiency
- A commitment to your ongoing development, including on-the-job opportunities, formal programs and assistance with further education
- Values in action
- Industry-leading 16 weeks’ paid parental leave for primary carer; plus secondary carer leave
- Active employee community groups for gender equality, reconciliation between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians, and LGBTI+ staff and allies
- Community volunteering opportunities
- A competitive remuneration package, featuring performance-based incentives, above-industry superannuation contributions and a generous health insurance allowance.
Woodside is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workforce culture, which is supported by our Compass values. Our aim is to attract, develop and retain a truly diverse and high-performing workforce.
We encourage diversity of age, nationality, ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical ability, cultural background, thinking styles, experience, family background, including carer commitments and education. Inclusion centres on all employees creating a climate of trust and belonging, where people feel comfortable to bring their whole self to work. We offer supportive pathways for all employees to grow and develop leadership skills. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those seeking a more flexible working environment, including part-time opportunities
Applications close at 11:59pm AWST on 15/06/2021