RWE Clean Energy, LLC, Austin
Operations & MaintenanceRemuneration:
Do you enjoy working in business intelligence and analytics? Are you equally skilled in processing large datasets and working with various stakeholders to automate processes? If yes, here’s your chance to join a team of highly motivated and data-driven colleagues committed to building a sustainable future with RWE.
The O&M Data Analyst
is part of the Data Analytics & Business Intelligence team in the Asset Management department and works closely with Wind, Solar, , Battery Storage Operations, and Engineering in process, data, and performance management, and plays a key role in the optimization of RWE’s asset performance.Qualifications:
- Execute and prepare mass changes in the SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) area
- Become an expert in the data collected through our SAP PM module
- Provide master data support to cross-functional business process owners and other team members
- Participate in Test Cycles and User Acceptance Testing sessions for process enhancements to ensure data accuracy
- Support the continual development of process improvements and performance analysis to help the Operations organization make better data-driven decisions
- Work closely with global teams to align standards and structures around data collection, reporting, and processes
- Support colleagues from Engineering and Operations with the maintenance and upkeep of O&M master data such as maintenance plans, task lists, functional locations, equipment records
- Design, document, deploy, and maintain analytical reports utilizing data manipulation techniques to track operational KPIs
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and performance trends for executive reviews
- Explore opportunities to drive improvements in the field of daily operations execution
- Identify and implement process automation for automatic data processing, to ease various manual and redundant steps
- Drive the implementation of new enhancements and upgrades of the ERP system in close collaboration with IT experts
- Ensure the highest level of Health Safety Environment practices in all activities
You must be eligible to work in the U.S. independent of company sponsorship
- Minimum 1 year of SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) or Material Management (MM) transactional experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer and Information Sciences, Engineering, or similar preferred, Master’s degree a plus
- Knowledge of SAP PM process execution and master data maintenance
- Skilled in data management and analysis
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Tableau, or other business intelligence applications
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize critical projects and processes
- High degree of communication and an autonomous working practice
- Experience working with databases (SQL, Azure, SAP, AirTable, etc.)
- Prefer experience in wind, solar, or other similar utility or industrial setting
- Prefer experience in reporting applications such as Tableau, SAP Analytics Cloud, or similar
- Make effective use of available resources to achieve Company and department goals and objectives
- Knowledge in the field of data processing with Python, R, etc. are welcome
- Experience in renewable asset operations is a plus
- Experience in SAP Analytics Cloud is a plus
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays. Eligible employees also participate in short-term incentives, in addition to salary.
RWE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
For 125 years RWE has been the source of energy for millions of people across the globe. Now we’re making all that energy green. This decade alone we’re investing €50bn into renewables and will be carbon neutral by 2040 – ten years earlier than most other global targets. This is a chance to play a key role on our journey.
Join our renewables specialists, working across the clean energy spectrum to grow our operations to 50 GW by 2030 – with some of the world’s largest on and offshore wind farms and industry-leading hydrogen initiatives. We’re also considered innovators in solar development including floating photovoltaics and agri-photovoltaics. Or add your expertise to our supply and trading operations, brokering renewable electricity, green gas, commodities, and CO2 emission allowances from one of our advanced energy trading floors.
We look forward to meeting you! Apply today.ad code 83641
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Xing