- Solid experience in Data Analytics, BI and ETL|Strong data and analytical skills
About Our Client
We are motivated by challenging each other to push the boundaries of financial and technological innovation, in an open, inclusive, and diverse environment. We are looking for the brightest and best talent to take our capability forward.
The Successful Applicant
- Handle regular or ad-hoc data requests from different business teams, develop and implement end-to-end data pipeline from collection, ETL, analysis, reporting to visualisation including dashboard building & data modelling
- Provide support for data issues, maintain the best data management practices and involved in different data/digitalization related projects
- Support business users on daily use of our data warehouse (CPIS).
- Work on ad-hoc tasks/projects whenever required
- At least 3 years of data analysis and business analysis experience with heavy involvement in data development/management projects.
- Strong data and analytical skills. Must enjoy working with numbers and bringing structure to complex data reports
- Must be a detail-oriented, problem solving and critical thinking individual
- Experience in Data Analytics
- Experience in programming, querying databases, SQL
- Experience in financial analysis, sentiment analysis, NLP, web scraping a plus
- Proficiency in the use of statistical applications/ tech tools such as Tableau, Python or similar tools
- Experience in the use of UiPath, Apache Airflow a plus
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in ETL tools
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Team player, well-organized, reliable, and self-motivated with strong interpersonal communications skill
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, computer science or related field of study
What's On Offer
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidate.
Contact: Royce Chan
Quote job ref: JN-052023-6057047