About The Company
Pop Acta is a small digital publishing company with a focus on email and web based newsletters and sites related to political and lifestyle news. We have offices in Alexandria, VA, Houston, TX, and Fort Collins, CO.
We have a flexible work environment with health and retirement benefits.About The Job
Pop Acta’s Data Analysts work with and are supported by a larger technology team that has a variety of backgrounds and specialties.
This position is in the downtown Fort Collins, Colorado office with most work days being in the office as opposed to work from home.
Pop Acta’s Data Analysts facilitate the flow of data into and out of Pop Acta systems. They also closely monitor and test delivery, segmenting, and modelling strategies to ensure high performance and a positive user experience. They also work to build automations and software features to support the operations and content teams.Specific Examples Include
Technical Skills Desired
- Loading external data updates and reports into internal analytical databases
- Building, diagnosing, and repairing data ETL automations
- Building and exporting meta-data reports for external partners
- Building API integrations with vendor software platforms
- Building BI reports and dashboards
These desired skills are reflective of our current technology stack, but familiarity with similar concepts and languages are welcome.
- Version control workflows with Git
- RDBMS for structured data like MySQL and data normalization forms
- Be comfortable with Python, Pandas, MySQL, Git, Linux CLI, HTML, AWS Quicksight, PHP, Wordpress
- Confidence with statistics methods like calculating sample size, confidence intervals, and standard deviation
Salary range from $70k to $125k depending on experience. Very generous health benefits and retirement benefits.
Powered by JazzHR