Location :Birmingham (Remote)Salary: £45,000 - £70,000Role: Data ScientistOur people love the exciting and meaningful work they do, the cutting-edge resources and technology they have access to, the benefits we offer and the great community we’ve built. Want to join them?Consultant Data Scientist – The Job
As a Consultant Data Scientist, you’ll be responsible for leading teams and developing high quality solutions that use AI and ML technologies to delight our customers and impact the lives of users worldwide. It’s a fast-paced environment so it is important for you to make sound, reasoned decisions. You’ll do this whilst learning about new technologies and approaches, with talented colleagues that will help you to learn, develop and grow. As the technical leader in the team, you will also interact with customers, share knowledge and mentor those around you.Essential Experience:
- A minimum of a 2.1 degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Data Science, Statistics or in a similar highly quantitative field.
- A proven ability to solve complex problems with demonstrable ability to learn new business concepts and domains quickly.
- Expertise in developing models in languages including Python/R
- Expertise using machine learning libraries (e.g. scikit-learn, caret, mlr, mllib)
- Significant experience in cleansing, filtering and re-factoring complex data from different sources (including non-traditional data sources).
- Expertise of working with Relational databases, NoSQL and various visualisation techniques.
- Experience in delivering AI/ML projects to production through leadership and mentoring of junior team members
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead client projects and establish requirements in non-technical language.
Who you are
- An advanced degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics or in a similar highly quantitative field.
- Multiple examples of delivering data science projects and predictive solutions to live in an industry production environment.
- Experience of containerisation and cloud deployment.
- Experience of Deep Learning Architectures (e.g. MLP, RNN, CNN)
- Determined – you’re flexible and overcome obstacles to get the job done to achieve personal and team goals.
- Creative – you actively look for better ways to do things using the latest AI technologies to find fresh solutions to complex problems
- Honest – always constructive when giving or receiving feedback, being transparent and truthful when dealing with others
- Respectful – you treat others as you would like to be treated being encouraging, accepting and supportive to everyone you deal with
- Cooperative – you share information, knowledge and experience, understanding the mutual benefits of team workin
My client will be holding appointments week commescing 8th Februaryso pleaae apply before then to be considered. Apply now or send your CV to KIm.lopes @opus rs .com or call 07432631624 .