Are you a machine learning expert? Are you good with data and programming?
We’re on the hunt for a talented Data Scientist to work with large data sets for a fast-growing software company that uses AI to boost productivity and engagement!
- Work with dynamic datasets, solving problems and giving insight
- Help build and improve tools to train, monitor and analyse performance and data quality
- Develop statistical models, algorithms and new ways to collect data
- Work with designers on collecting user data for training model purposes
- Test, evaluate and improve the analytical results on live systems
- Some experience with testing frameworks (e.g. PyTest)
- Have previously worked with multiple Machine Learning techniques as well as python Machine Learning
- Experience in design and usage of relational databases (SQL, PostgreSQL)
- A good understanding of Docker
- Share options
- A generous yearly learning budget
- Fun monthly socials
- A flexible working culture - 3 days in an East London office and 2 from home
- Flexible hours
- A generous salary of £25k - £35k
If you have an eye for data and analytics, a passion for machine learning and the drive to join a fast-growing startup, apply to this exciting Data Scientist job now and we’ll try to get back to you within 5 working days!
Is your CV holding you back? Are you fed-up being ghosted by recruiters? Or tired of being rejected after interviews? Finding a graduate job can be brutal. Competition is fierce. Before you know it, everyone who you went to university with has a new job and you’re still living at home. You apply for countless jobs every day and don’t hear a word back - it’s soul destroying! DigitalGrads’ free training, internships and exclusive job opportunities are here to help you kick-start your career in the tech industry. We'll help you prepare for life after uni, make confident career decision and get hired by the hottest tech start-ups in the UK.