Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
This role is to lead analytics for XD's growth. We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the Adobe XD team as we embark on the exciting journey to deliver an industry leading software solution for the design community. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will lead growth analytics initiatives that support strategies for acquiring, activating and monetizing users for Adobe XD. Ideal candidates will have a strong academic background as well as technical skills such as applied statistics. Our team prides itself on being customer focused, agile, and data driven. If you are looking for a chance to be a part of an industry-game-changing opportunity, this one's for you!
What You'll Do:
- Partner with growth managers, product managers and software engineers to define KPIs for acquisition, activation and monetization
- Build and maintain various growth dashboards to inform the team about the state of the business, as well as to alert stakeholders when issues occur
- Collaborate with growth teams to develop new experiments, instrument data and present findings.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Applied Math, Finance or other related fields
- 5+ years of meaningful analytics experience
- Proficient in querying languages such as SQL
- Proficient in data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau
- Some experience with Python, R
- Some experience with one or more of Hive, Hadoop, Spark, Splunk.
- Good understanding of statistical modeling and machine learning concepts is a plus
- Proven business acumen, previous experience with business analytics
- Possess natural curiosity, creativity, and technical acumen, being capable of asking critical questions about data and always ready to solve any challenges
- Excellent communication, relationship skills, and a strong team player
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Must-have technical skills:
Build dashboards in power BI; Tableau knowledge is good as long as the person is willing to learn power BI
We will need this person to use Jenkins for scheduling, but this can be learnt on the job
Knowledge of experimentation and AB testing
Business acumen in growth area