Our client is a worldwide well-known and highly respected brand in the electronics industry. With expansion to their business, we have now an opportunity for a Finance Professional to join the team.
About The Role
This role will be responsible for analysing CE DISPLAY’s own financial status. The key function of this role is to generate SIRENG and SOKBO (Divisional forecasts) & MP review in conjunction with Category managers & Leaders of the division. Business reporting to finance & HQ is a requirement.
- Analyse financial status of division weekly/monthly/quarterly and reporting to each functional area of the company.
- Make budget accrual for marketing and channel programs
- Provide financial data to measure and evaluate MBO for each regional team and team members
- Support additional tasks as instructed by management and HQ/RHQ
- Analyse subsidiary & consolidated profit and loss regularly
- Degree Qualified (Accounting or Finance).
- Min 2 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to apply creative ability with strong financial skill
- Fluent Korean spoken and can create reports in Korean
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Effective time management/ planning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Brand new office space located near public transport
- Attractive discounts across products
- Discounts and promotions across over 450 retail partners
- Wellness discounts and free wellness platform access
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page or contact Juma Mrisho on 0413 051 365 today for a confidential discussion, or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
At people2people and Frog Recruitment, everyone is welcome and as an inclusive workforce, we encourage our employees, clients, and candidates to showcase their authentic selves.