WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal. By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers 100,000+ businesses, including many top Fortune 500 companies who trust our secure collaboration platform to manage the entire content lifecycle.WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Are you excited by the prospect of using Big Data and AI to drive business processes? At Box, we are powering the way the world works by providing a platform to seamlessly manage and share information. We are looking for exceptional data-driven individuals with a strong background in statistics and programming to join our Data Science team.
Data Scientists at Box design and build scalable end-to-end data products -architecting data pipelines, employing Machine Learning algorithms, and deploying solutions to solve critical business problems.In this role, you will build AI-powered services to impact business decision-making across all of Box.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Design and deploy machine learning models, as well as support AB testing to solve business problems at Box
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across Box (Product + Engineering, Marketing, Sales ...) to translate your models into business insights
- Collaborate with data analysts to brainstorm and identify potential ML applications
- MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics or related field of study
- 2+ years professional experience in a data science role with a demonstrated ability to design, develop, and launch end to end data products
- Proficiency in Python or Scala/Java
- Expertise in SQL and working with relational databases
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop, and launch machine learning-driven data products
- Proven exceptional communication skills to build relationships with other business units
- Please check a short summary of the main benefits available for all Box employees in Poland Benefits One Pager - Poland
- We also offer Equity and ESPP - for more details, visit this webpage
- For more details on benefits available for Poland Boxers, please check out Box Poland Benefits + Perks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.
For more details on how Box Poland protects your information, please see our Supplemental Personnel and Candidate Privacy Notice.