Client assignment to provide diverse PKPD support including converting data from different sources into NONMEM compatible dataset. The data sources may include both clinical and non-clinical. For data from clinical source, data comes from multiple studies, the data format will mainly be STDM, ADAM SAS data sets, CSV files, Excel spread sheet. For data from non-clinical source, they can be from a variety of formats depending on the software used to collect and process such data. Key support responsibilities include:
- Exploratory analysis and visualization of the PK and PD endpoints.
- Extraction of data from public domains (e.g. consortium, papers, digitizing figures) and converting them into a data set that is appropriate for mechanistic modeling software.
- Programming, data exploration, population sizing, data extraction, and creation of file outputs, file transfer, auditing and maintenance of program documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in associated discipline
- Hands-on experience in data analysis and statistical modeling.
- Experience in working with database applications and diverse software.
- Skilled in data manipulation and generating customized reports with SAS data steps and procedures.
- Adept in Integration of various Data Sources like MS-Access and CSV Files.
- Strong proficiency in SAS and/or R
- Ability to effectively work on multiple tasks
- Effective interpersonal, analytical, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.