My client is a multi-billion dollar, leading e - commerce company, headquartered in the US. They have their state-of-the-art Global Innovation Center in Chennai which caters to the R&D and IT operation s for the organization.
Role: Data Scientist (3-5 years)
Notice Period: less than 60 days
What you will be doing:
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the design and implementation of Statistical, AI & ML models to different Business Units in an AWS cloud environment and will report directly to the Data Architect. The Data Scientist will be responsible for the development, maintenance and driving business adoption of data science models and data-driven insights.
- In this role, you will be expected to be creative and innovative in your approach towards solving existing business problems/questions leveraging Statistical/Machine Learning approaches.
Whom are we looking for?
- Experience with Python(preferred), Shell Scripting and/or R and SQL
- Experience working with a data pipeline in the public cloud (AWS highly preferred).
- Data Visualization: any of Tableau (preferred), PowerBI, QlikView
- At least 3-5 years of data science experience
- In-depth understanding of statistical and predictive techniques like regression, classification and forecasting
- Knowledge of techniques such as but not limited to Linear and Logistic regression, Random Forest, Boosting and Bagging techniques, SVM, Clustering and time series forecasting
If this role is in line with your profile, then please write to me at [email protected] along with your CV, and let's connect!