For our Proactive Customer Service Team at our Bavarian headquarters Marktoberdorf we are looking for a
Data Scientist (m/f/d)
What You Will Do
End-to-end implementation of analytical use cases to support EME and Global initiatives with data-driven insights such as translation of business questions into analytical problems, identification, exploration and integration of relevant data sources, as well as development and deployment of advanced analytical algorithms
- Development of best practices for use case development and implementation as well as conducting feasibility studies
- Support the identification and implementation of new strategic technologies and tools for visualization and advanced analytics
- Work closely with the business to identify relevant use cases and support the calculation of business cases
- Drive a data and insight-driven culture at AGCO
What You Will Bring
Master’s degree in mathematics, physics, statistics, economics or comparable fields
- Two years or more of practical experience in applying multivariate statistical methods, machine learning algorithms or time series forecasting
- Proficiency in R and/or Python and related statistical and machine learning libraries
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (German is a plus)
A Plus If You Have
Solid experience in using Tableau or similar visualization tools
- Sound understanding of Spark or other big data technologies is a plus
- Experience in AWS or other cloud technologies is a plus
Are you curious? Then quickly apply with your relevant application documents to this position.
Fendt - A Brand of the AGCO Corporation.
The Fendt brand has been part of the US global player since 1997. Fendt, however, is no longer just a tractor manufacturer, but rather an agricultural equipment company with a full line of products. What distinguishes Fendt within the AGCO Corporation? The claim to develop the best technical solutions and to deliver the highest quality.