About This Opportunity
This Job Role is responsible for the coordination, management, and execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support.!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things.
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes. We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness; we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply!
What you will do
- Support of Application/Solution on high-volume network data, machine learning-based analytics and automated problem resolution
- Level 2 Application Support
- Debugging the operational issues.
- Customer Communication
- Incident, Problem & Change Management
- To adhere the Operational SLAs
- Should be willing to work in a 24x7 Support setup
You will bring
- Experience with the design and development of Big Data solutions.
- Strong skills in Linux, Shell, Python, Java and Scala.
- Experience using NoSQL databases such as MAPR, HBase, Casandra, Mongo DB, and Hive.
- Experience with big data processing using Spark and data pipeline tools such as StreamSets.
- Exposure to messaging systems such as Kafka.
- Exposure to cloud deployment models such as Kubernetes Strong Service Delivery Orientation
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.