CLOUD DATA ENGINEER
UP TO 60,000 SEK pm
If you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial atmosphere where you strive to achieve a whole new project, then this role will definitely interest you. My client is looking to take the next step within their industry and areis looking for a skilled data engineer to help them do it.
My large Swedish client is expanding their AI team to help them construct a new platform on the cloud, enabling them to become even more data-driven. Due to the previous success of this company along with their mission, they have invested in all the newest technologies which you will receive the chance to work with should you be successful in an application.
Daily tasks for this role include:
- Building real time pipelines from Kafka to the data platform
- Help structure date to curated form from raw form
- Configure the tools and help improve the Data Scientists Machine Learning operations
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong commercial experience with Spark and other big data frameworks
- Must have experience working with data pipelines in cloud environments, experience in Azure and Databricks preferred
- Must have experience in programming with SQL, Java, Scala and/or Python
- Experienced with Kafka
- Have worked with a data lake and the concept of saving data in raw immutable form
- Experienced with Kubernetes and software development practices
On top of a salary of up to 60,000 SEK pm, you will have the collective agreement, a wealth allowance, and access to a staff discount on top of holidays and bonuses.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest for this role by sending your CV to Liam Vallance via the apply link on this page