$1,100 per day (Including Super)
We are seeking a skilled and motivated TV&C Data Analyst to join a dynamic team on a 6-month contract. This is a crucial role within the Television and Content department, contributing to the success of our product and strategy teams. As a TV&C Data Analyst, you will play a key part in content strategy by providing valuable analysis and insights.Key Responsibilities
- Set up data tables and provide timely, accurate analysis to solve business problems.
- Liaise with data engineers to leverage available data sources and understand customer behavior.
- Assist in developing new data capabilities and insights for the TV&C business unit.
- Build tracking tools for accurate monitoring of TV&C business unit performance.
- Communicate KPIs to relevant business units and provide regular reporting and commentary.
- Develop clear and concise dashboards delivering accurate metrics to the TV&C team.
- Provide analytical support across all areas, ensuring a single source of truth for reporting and analysis.
- Develop a deep understanding of Channels business objectives.
- Act as an SME on content for Channels, maximizing efficiency of sales channels and frontline staff.
- Translate Data Questions into Build Requirements:
- Create data flow diagrams and implement data pipeline monitoring.
- Ensure agreement from business stakeholders that analytical requirements are met.
1 Week Notice to Immediate start only!
- 1-3 years in a data and analytical team, knowledge of customer segmentation, data architecture, and stakeholder management.
- Strong SQL and Python knowledge, experience with AWS and data visualization tools. Telco or media experience is desirable.
- Non-Technical / Soft Skills: Problem-solving, collaborative, conceptual and intelligent, results-oriented, attention to detail, resilience.
If you are a proactive and analytical professional looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to the success of a leading Telco organization, we invite you to apply for this contract position. Please submit your resume.