Eyetech Solutions is assisting a pioneer company in finding their new Senior Data Scientist.
The company counts 300 employees in Belgium. Since its creation in the 2000s, the company has experienced uninterrupted growth and has weathered financial crises without any problems, thus demonstrating the robustness of its business model.By joining the data team, you will have the chance to work on a data gold mine and be part of a company having a missive digital transformation with a great focus on data and Analytics.As a Lead Data Scientist, you will be in charge of advanced analytics projects, by developing analytical models using machine learning techniques, statistics, and other specialized tools.On the other hand, you will design the data science solution that matches the requirement of the different business stakeholders and other partners as well as managing a small team of specialists in data science.
- Identify and design the right set of models depending on the business requirements
- Assess data quality, data availability, and review interpretations of models results
- Develop data models based on advanced machine learning techniques, statistics, and mathematics
- You will be in charge of architecting, developing, testing, and maintaining data management systems
- Implement and optimize modules involved in data collection
- You have a Ph.D. or a Master degree in Physics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another technical field
- You have a first experience in data science, statistical modeling, machine learning, and deep learning techniques
- You speak English, French or Dutch are a great asset
- You will earn a salary up to 90.000 euros a year depending on your experience and expertise
- You will benefit from a very competitive package and bonuses on top of it
- You will join a pioneer company giving you the opportunity to keep on a successful path by being part of a massive digital transformation