At Triumph, we believe the strength of our commitment is reflected in product innovation and the strategic partnerships we've established. That's why we look for team members who work hard to make a difference in their workplace and community. Our goal is to make long-term improvements in everything and everyone we touch. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.Job Profile Summary:
The Senior Data Engineer is responsible for designing and developing the enterprise data flows to support business systems, analytics, decision science platforms, and other business units that depend on the data. The Senior Data Engineer will interface directly with stakeholders to understand business needs and make recommendations to leadership on strategic direction. This role will be hand-on development while also providing guidance towards best practices for the data engineering team, and will be responsible for the stability, availability, and reliability of the data flow through the organization.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Experience & Education:
- Define company data assets and develop spark jobs to populate data models.
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines and build out new integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Collaborate with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Design, develop and maintain data integrations and data quality framework.
- Perform data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Write unit/integration tests, contributes to engineering wiki, and documents work.
- Work closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term data platform architecture.
- Demonstrate Triumph Business Capital’s values and core tenets
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business administration, or related field preferred; will consider equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- 3+ years of Python/Spark development experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience (No-SQL is a plus)
- 5+ years of experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining data processing systems
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k and much more.
- Strong technical background with proficiency in Python and Spark
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Ability in managing and communicating data warehouse plans to internal clients
- Experience with Azure DevOps, AWS (preferred)
- Detail-oriented, well organized, analytical, and with independent reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach and hands-on experience
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and multitask without loss of efficiency or accuracy
- Creativity in taking on complex tasks head on and generating solutions to complex issues
- Strong professional communication skills
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!