GavinHeath is partnering with a client in Denver, CO looking to add a Data Engineer to their team. The role is a 6 month contract position, with possible extensions.
- The Data Engineer will be responsible for building an internal Predictive Analytics platform.
- Design, build and maintain data processing pipelines using Spark on Databricks.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise with the Spark environment or data processing pipelines.
- Collaborate with peers to integrate Spark with other technologies in our tech stack.
- Continuously improve our Spark infrastructure and processes.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in Spark and Databricks technology.
- Leverage disparate data sources, relevant external data, and strong domain expertise, to achieve deliverables.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Spark on Databricks
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Experience with big data technologies such as Snowflake
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as Microsoft Azure
GavinHeath is an equal opportunity employer. GavinHeath will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, creed, ancestry, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.