Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We are currently looking for AWS Data Engineer
We are looking for talented people who would like to join our project from a Pharmaceutical Company. You will work with The Factory 4.0, which aim is to transform the current way of working within all the customer factories to a digital-driven approach.
Several Digital Products are developed and deployed to ensure this goal across this agile program. The program aim to target a full CI CD pipeline for implemented apps to facilitate industrialized development, testing, and deployment. This will include coding conventions or guidelines, which will be defined by the chosen digital partner to ensure consistent quality and stability of the Digital Products during the project and in the future.
What will you do?
- managing and extending key corporate data lake, solving ad hoc production issues
- development of new functionalities in batch and real-time data pipelines
- communication with business teams and digital application data owner
Sounds exciting? Match your experience to needed skills...
- Good knowledge of overall AWS Cloud provider (certified and practical experiences - 3 years)
- AWS services IAM, EC2, S3, Glue, Lambdas, API Gateway, Cloudwatch, Cloudformation
- Programming languages Python, Pytest
- English B2 language
Nice to have
- AWS VPC
- AWS Dynamo DB
- Apache Kafka/AWS MSK & MSK Connect
- AWS Kinesis Data Analytics
- Apache Spark,
- Scala, Scalatest
- AWS SAM, Terraform
- AWS SQS
- Snowflake, DBT
- Apache Airflow
- French language
What’s in it for you?
- Wellbeing programs & work-life balance - integration and passion sharing events
- Private medical and dental care
- Benefits platform – shopping, cinema, sport etc.
- Co-funding of sport activities, e.g. Multisport & OK system cards, b-active program
- Courses and certifications e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, ITIL
- Conferences and Expert Communities
- Gift packages for special occasions Easter, Christmas, Children’s Day
- Appreciation for seniority additional days off, Atos Jubilee gifts
- Remote working or commuting allowance, relocation package
- Charity and eco initiatives
- depending on your contract type
What happens next?
- Quick conversation with HR (via MS Teams)
- Interview with a Manager/IT expert/project representative
- Feedback (1-5 business days after the interview)
- Work like you want-remotely, in hybrid mode or at our office
Choose your future. Choose Atos.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your data within the recruitment process you can find on our website https //atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.