Job Summary And Opportunity
College Students Apply Today! Start your career off right by gaining real-world job training in our immersive Axos Summer 2023 Internship Program. Work on challenging and impactful projects in our fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. Join our Centers of Excellence team and build your skillset. Intern Program Dates:
Session 1: 5/31/2023 - 8/18/2023
Session 2: 6/21/2023 - 9/08/2023Responsibilities
- Perform quality assurance and quality control duties for the Enterprise Data Management and data development life cycle
- Define, prepare, execute and implement data validation and unit and integration testing methods to ensure data quality
- Document bugs for developer review as well as provide supporting test results to assess the overall quality for the data product deliverable
- Work with end users, business analysts, project managers, IT, database and tableau developers, data architect, to understand user requirements, assignment milestones and scope for data integration and data fulfillment initiatives to develop comprehensive test plans
- Perform integration testing, regression testing, source to target testing and support periodic quantitative and qualitative data audits on post production data sets
- Utilize agile methodologies - Participate in daily scrums, testing, code reviews, build release and other weekly meetings
- Join stakeholder meetings for Q&A sessions and to communicate status, give demos, provide timelines, etc.
APPLY DIRECTLY FOR CONSIDERATION
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in progress in a technical or quantitative discipline
- Working knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Python, etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Office & relational databases
- Self motivated, detail oriented and organized
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Born digital, Axos Bank has reinvented the banking model and grown to over $18.4 billion in assets since our founding in 2000. With a broad and ever-growing range of financial products, Axos Bank is rated among the top 5 digital banks in the country! Axos Financial is our holding company and publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AX (NYSE: AX).
We bring together human insight and digital expertise to anticipate the needs of our customers. Our team members are innovative, technologically sophisticated, and motivated to achieve.
Learn more about working here!
A targeted hourly range of USD $20.00/Hr. - USD $25.00/Hr., based on the experience, skills, and education/certification required for this position.Axos benefits and perks include:
Pre-Employment Drug Test:
- Sick Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with Employer Match Program
- Free Access to Self-Directed Trading
- Networking with Executives
- Wall St. Training Courses
- Access to Onsite Gym and Walking Distance from UTC for San Diego Interns
All offers are contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a credit check, criminal background check, and pre-employment drug screening, which includes screening for marijuana. Axos Bank is a federally regulated banking institution. At the federal level, marijuana is an illegal schedule 1 drug; therefore, we will not employ any person who tests positive for marijuana, regardless of state legalization. Equal Employment Opportunity:
Axos Bank is an E qual O pportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Job Functions and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.