Description & RequirementsWho we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world by realizing the full potential within every one of us. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.A day in the life:
As a Data Sceintist you are a leader in creating a data-driven culture, providing support and actionable insights to help shape and improve the guest experience, engagement across our business. Bring the power of analytical insights, and help drive how we continue to evolve into a digitally-led organization across Asia and Oceania portfolio
- Extract, review and prepare data for analysis & reporting using SQL and/or Python
- Assist in developing and maintaining dashboards, metric reports and other ad hoc analyses.
- Deliver clear & concise regular reports and presentations for your manager, stakeholders and senior leaders
- Obtain guest insights from both transactional and behavioral data sourced from multiple system
- Create new ways of looking at guest data and presenting information, track behavior through metric development and/or data visualization techniques
- Build and interpret analytical methods and models in support of business objectives ranging from basic segmentation exercise to advance predictive statistical models
- Develop and launch predictive models onto production environment
- Interact with and support a variety of teams and individuals within the organization to make data-driven business decisions aimed at growth.
- Bachelor's degree in either Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Econometrics, Data Analytics
- 3-5 years directly related experience in delivering analytics and predictive modelling
- Minimum 2 years experience with CRM database
- Experience with SQL, Python, data visualization using PowerBI, Qilk and statistical models/algorithms using R or Python and associated package
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take themselves too seriously.