ISS is headquartered in US and is a global leader in Corporate Governance and Responsible Investment solutions for Financial community. We are a global multinational company into Financial Services domain (with focus on Governance) with more than 2000+ employees spread across 33 offices in 13 countries.
ISS offers expertise across a full range of environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues – having worked with leading asset owners and asset managers to develop solutions to integrate Responsible Investment (RI) into the creation of long term value based on market understanding and expert analysis.
To learn more, visit https://www.issgovernance.com/solutions/proxy-voting-services/.
CANDIDATES RESIDING IN MUMBAI ONLY CAN APPLY.
- Search for, collect and verify data (of basic and intermediate levels of complexity) for companies under his/her assigned market based on current collection methodologies and acceptable sources
- Attend to internal/client queries and requests to ensure data captured is aligned with data methodology and policy guidelines
- Comply with established work process standards to ensure quality of data collected
- Meet pre-determined turn-around goals for work assignments
- Escalate data interpretation issues, as needed
- Perform root-cause analysis if data issues are identified
- Update internal documents for performance metrics monitoring
- Participate in working committees/ projects and/or tasks aside from his/her core responsibilities
- Maintain appropriate paper and electronic files as required by ISS and client file retention policies
- Mandatory - Master's Degree in Finance, Economics or any equivalent/related course; PG Freshers/Fresh post graduates from given fields are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in data collection and analysis,
- Knowledge and experience in using MS Office.
- Excellent English communication (both oral and written) and reading comprehension skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with clear attention to detail.
- Good judgment in assessing information sources and understanding the downstream effects of data decisions on final product output
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
- Fast learner, able to master new concepts, theories, ideas and processes with ease.
- Willingness to work beyond traditional working hours/days as required by the business.