We are Magenta. With Magenta we shape the digital future, which creates sense and brings happiness, which is exciting and thrilling, fascinating and inspiring. Be part of the Data Science - Team and bring our vision to life.
- Develop data science use cases from inception to production in a wide range of business domains
- Apply standard as well as cutting edge machine learning models to deliver the best results for any use case
- Provide relevant insights to stakeholders by understanding their business demands, proposing hypotheses, and performing explorative data analyses
- Develop monitoring systems for ML pipelines to ensure data quality and business performance
- Improve delivery pipelines and interact with data engineers to enhance automation
- Constantly strive to develop your knowledge and share it actively with your colleagues
- You have comprehensive experience in using the Python data ecosystem?
- You are proficient in using the most common data-preprocessing as well as machine learning libraries (Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow or Pytorch) and ideally you are experienced with tools for scalable data processing (PySpark, Scala)?
- You have an end to end understanding of data pipelines and are skilled at using SQL?
- You are a capable communicator and can get your point across even with non-technical audiences?
Magenta is not just a color or a name, but rather a vision: the ultimate promise for the digital future in Austria.
is king is our
count on me.
We simply do
No Bullshit Bingo -
what's the matter.
That sounds good to you?
THEN WE MIGHT BE THE RIGHT ONES FOR YOU. We are Magenta, you too?
We will still talk about that later, but you should know: depending on your qualifications, your experience and your commitment we offer an attractive, market compliant salary of min. EUR 50.000,- gross per year.
You want to find out more about us? Get a glimpse of our Magenta world.