FocusKPI is looking for a Business Intelligence Data Analyst to work for our client. This role will partner and support the Growth and Marketing team with their reporting needs.
Work Location: Remote
Duration: Contract position
- Partner with business leads to understand their data and reporting requirements and translate them into technical specifications of the reporting and dashboard
- Determine KPIs, build ETLs, construct dashboards and other tools for stakeholders to monitor Marketing performance and health
- Ensure accurate and reliable business reporting
- Build processes and standards that build trust with data and provide consistent metrics across the organization
- 1 year of experience in analytics and business intelligence
- Strong proficiency in SQL (+2 years of experience)
- Strong proficiency in data visualization (eg. Tableau, Metabase, Looker, Domo, etc.)
- Bachelor or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline: statistics, operations research, computer science, informatics, engineering, applied mathematics, economics, etc.
- The ability to communicate cross-functionally, derive requirements and deliver insightful analysis and/or models; ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audiences, including executives
- Experience in developing measurement across marketing activities
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audiences, including executives
- Experience working in Marketing or Go-to-Market domain in Enterprise company
FocusKPI Hiring Team
Founded in 2010, FocusKPI, Inc. (FocusKPI) is a data science and technology firm specializing in predictive analytics practice and methodologies. FocusKPI is a US company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with an East Coast office in Boston, Massachusetts.