Data Analyst (Entry Level) - US/Canada Residents only, Full-Time, Salary $70K-$80K
Minimum 1 year of work experience - fully remote position. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
About us: The Future of AI is Patterned We are a stealth-mode technology startup that is revolutionizing the way AI is used. Our platform uses pattern recognition to train AI models that are more accurate, efficient, and robust than ever before.
We are backed by top investors and we are hiring for almost everything! If you are passionate about AI and want to be a part of something big, then we want to hear from you.
Make a positive impact on the world. Be a part of a fast-growing startup. If you are interested in learning more, please visit our website.
We Are Looking For People Who Are
Passionate about AI.
Excellent problem solvers.
Driven to succeed.
- Work in close collaboration with the Business Intelligence Lead, Federal Data Lead, and other Program teams
- Develop, maintain, and improve BI tools, build and enhance standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Manage various data sets and active Google workbooks with adjacent contract teams, monitor and analyze financial health information at the project and program levels
- Communicate with client leadership to assess data needs and emerging requirements
- Work with large data sets, workbooks, and spreadsheets to manipulate and manage program-level information using macros, queries, scripts, etc.
- Gather requirements and lead the development of long-term data management tools, processes, and solutions based on organizational needs.
- Be comfortable working with collaboration tools such as; Google Suite, Microsoft Office
- Providing general support to the client including, but not limited to, analysis, data calls, financial management, risk management, audits, and project management-related tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, business intelligence, data or information management, or similar.
- Proficient in Google Scripts
- Minimum 1 year of data or information management and/or data analysis experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets (macros, imports, query functions).
- Experience with developing Google App Script is a plus.
- Experience using SQL Developer is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work in an administratively manual environment while working towards automation of processes in the future.
- Clearable (able to pass both a criminal background check and credit check).
- Highly motivated, self-learner, and technically inquisitive
Special Benefits you will love:
Flexible vacation paid unlimited holidays and paid sick days
401(k) with up to 2% employer match
Health, vision, and dental insurance
Why Patterned Learning AI?
Patterned Learning AI is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Patterned Learning AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.