4287 Route 130 S Edgewater Park NJ US 08010Overview
Come join our growing team here at Burlington Stores as a Data Scientist!
This position can be filled as either a I or II. The Data Scientist will support business areas including Merchandising, Allocations, Marketing, IT and Supply Chain Analytics teams with insights gained from analyzing Burlington and external data. Must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. Must have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills & strong written and verbal communication skills.Duties & Responsibilities
Education & Qualifications
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization including Merchandising, Allocations, Marketing, IT and Supply Chain Analytics to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Mine and analyze data from the data warehouse to drive optimization and improvement of product allocation, marketing strategy and drive sales
- Develop predictive models using various algorithms and come up with the best outcomes for business to follow
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Create presentation of gained insights and explain it to stakeholders
Skills And Abilities
- Experience: at least 3 years for a I and 5 years for a II
- Bachelors/Masters Degree or a Foreign Equivalent
- 3+ years Information Technology experience
- 3+ years practical experience with SaaS, ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics
- Experience in writing SQL code to access data from the data warehouse
- Experience in coding using R/Python
- Experience ulizing Data Bricks/Snowflake
- 3+ years extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
- Working knowledge with Analytical tools like Power BI, MicroStrategy, Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Knowledge of automation tools to schedule jobs
- Retail experience preferred
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount. Burlington’s benefits package includes medical, dental and vision coverage including life and disability insurance. Full time associates are also eligible for paid time off, paid holidays and a 401(k) plan.
We are a rapidly growing brand and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. Our teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
\Pay Range I
- $95,000 - $125,000 Pay Range II -
$115,000 - $150,000Posting Number 2023-195589
Location US-NJ-Edgewater Park
Address 4287 Route 130 S
Zip Code 08010
Workplace Type Remote
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Posted Date 4 weeks ago (2/16/2023 11:22 AM)
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category Information Technology