About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True&Co. intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
Fitting within the wider Marketing and Communications group, PVH STUDIOS (PVHS) produces over150,000 image assets each year for both Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, primarily for the brands’ global Ecommerce websites. From its new state-of-the-art 23,500 sq. ft. facility in Amsterdam, PVHS strives to blend operational excellence with creative elevation to ensure best-in-class digital fashion consumer experiences, every day. With 9 fully-equipped Ecommerce bays running on the latest tech, 2 Editorial Studios with drive-in capacity, a Still Life Studio, Equipment Room, Sample Management area, cafe with full menu, kitchen, offices, meeting rooms and chill-out spaces (oh…and a jump-up sound system) - it is truly one-of-a-kind.
PVH is looking for a Data Scientist to join our team. You will be working with stakeholders throughout the company to gather the data and expose it to the business. If you have experience of working with data and would like to continue your career in Data Science, then we’d like to hear from you.
- Mine the data from internal and external sources
- Help business and the team to understand the data
- Proactively come up with findings and data insights
- Connect with different data stakeholders
- Prepare data so that it can be consumed by Data Science models
- Critically look at the data quality
- Build and support Data Science models
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in data analysis, advanced analytics or data science
- Strong mathematical background: understanding of general mathematics, differential calculus, linear algebra, statistical analysis, complex analysis
- Experience of Python or any modern programming language and willing to learn Python
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Experience of building statistical and Data Science models
- Distinctive plus: knowledge of Machine Learning, Deep Learning frameworks, ability to build Web Services, Hadoop/Hive/Spark experience, AWS knowledge, SAP products knowledge, in particular SAP BW, SAP HANA
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafés
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you! PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.