The Fixed Income Middle Office operate within a dynamic environment supporting the bond securities front office trading business as a market leader across multiple asset classes, supporting developed and emerging market clients trading with JPMorgan. Client Service processes are continually developing to adapt with changing product and client needs, leveraging new digital technologies and adopting data led solutions. Our teams operate within a highly controlled and regulated environment, adapt to constantly moving priorities, and ultimately develop as subject matter experts.
This role offers an exceptional opportunity for personal growth and development by joining a high profile team that works closely with Front Office Sales, Traders, Operations and external clients. The role can be demanding and therefore requires somebody with exceptional attention to detail, highly energetic, excellent communication skills, self-motivated, and the ability to prioritize and think creatively.
Design data led solutions to support the client experience agenda.
- Develop digital automation solutions using Tableau, Alteryx, Xceptor.
- Provide testing support for strategic changes.
- Provide client and operational data analysis support.
- Lead collaboration groups to deep dive client and business feedback.
- Provide ongoing support with the department's agenda on people and business goals.
- Provide ongoing support for the department's agenda on client outreach.
- Support and develop solutions on operational control requirements.
- Build and maintain relationships with Front Office, Clients, Technology and Operations teams.
- Be risk aware and able to make key decisions that can impact settlement, financial and reputational risk.
- Understand key controls and procedures across the whole transaction lifecycle
Requirements of the Role:
Candidate to be based in Bournemouth.
- Possible requirements to work bank holidays and weekends
- Working hours are governed by the business and markets hours supported
Knowledge of Fixed Income asset classes, global markets and the trade lifecycle events
- Experience of working with multiple teams, front office and clients to deliver objectives
- Numerical aptitude who can quickly grasp new features and products in a complex or unstructured environment
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management an absolute must
- Excellent time management with self-starter aptitude who copes well under pressure with limited supervision working to multiple deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail. Accuracy is critical to eliminate financial risk, errors, and maintain a strong client relationship
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills who can demonstrate thought leadership
- Proven ability to deliver data led solutions.
- Proven ability to succeed as part of a team as well as influencing others across the organization.
- Excellent practical knowledge of digital tools including Alteryx, Tableau, Xceptor, as well as Microsoft Office applications including SharePoint, Power Point, Excel.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.