We are currently looking to add to our team of medior to senior Data Engineers/Scientists. You will be either an engineer or a scientist. This is a full-time opportunity for a Dutch client who is based in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- You need to be based in The Netherlands.
- Dutch speaking is a strong plus
The Data Scientist or Engineer will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- Creating Algorithms
- Machine learning
- Data programming
- Data warehousing
The Data Scientist or Engineer will ideally have experience in one of each of the below bullet points:
- 3 plus years experience as Data Engineer
- Storage experience in one of the following (Hadoop, Postgress, Neo4J, SQL Server)
- Programming (Python, Java, Scala)
- Streaming (Kafka, Storm, Kinesis)
- ETL/Data Pipelines (Spark, Databricks, …)
- Workflow Orchestration (Airflow, Kubeflow, MLFlow, Nifi)
- Datawarehouse (Snowflake, Redshift, Horton, Athena, Glue
- Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Infra (Kubernetes, Provisioning, Security, Monitoring)
If you are a skilled Data Scientist or Engineer, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.