We are a world-class team of professionals who deliver next generation technology and products in robotic and autonomous platforms, ground, soldier, and maritime systems in 50+ locations world-wide. Much of our work contributes to innovative research in the fields of sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
QinetiQ US’s dedicated experts in defense, aerospace, security, and related fields all work together to explore new ways of protecting the American Warfighter, Security Forces, and Allies. Being a part of QinetiQ US means being central to the safety and security of the world around us. Partnering with our customers, we help save lives; reduce risks to society; and maintain the global infrastructure on which we all depend. Why Join QinetiQ US?
If you have the courage to take on a wide variety of complex challenges, then you will experience a unique working environment where innovative teams blend different perspectives, disciplines, and technologies to discover new ways of solving complex problems. In our diverse and inclusive environment, you can be authentic, feel valued, be respected, and realize your full potential. QinetiQ US will support you with workplace flexibility, a commitment to the health and well-being of you and your family and provide opportunities to work with a purpose. We are committed to supporting your success in both your professional and personal lives.Position Overview
QinetiQ US is seeking a Operations Data Analyst to support the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Investment Analysis Office, under the Office of Finance, is a dynamic organization that requires rapid turnaround of accurate and defensible products and deliverables to a diverse executive audience, from the Commissioner level on down.
IAO provides financial modeling, business transformation, advanced data analytics, strategy, and training. IAO requires access to a broad range of support capabilities and skill sets with a minimum lag time, typically no more than one week, to meet the mission needs.
The Office of Trade, Trade and Regulatory Audit division requires support to advancing its strategic communications initiatives designed for advocating its return on investment, stakeholder buy-in, mission critical functions. This role will involve aiding in policy research and analysis that will support process improvements, communication platform content development, and data visualization tools.Responsibilities
Provide research and analysis for integrated project reporting and analysis to support our client's programs charged with planning, acquiring, and managing the operation of technology and capabilities to keep our borders safe and facilitate travel and trade. Representative responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the integrated project team to compile, collate, and integrate portfolio, program, project, and quality data
- Use data analytics to develop, populate, and analyze dashboards for transparent, real-time project, program, and portfolio measurement results and metrics
- Socialize dashboards and performance measures for executives and managers to inform strategies and decisions
- Analyze program and project cost, schedule, technical performance, and quality data for trends and issues common across the program management office to identify areas needing management attention or new strategies and opportunities to improve
Company EEO Statement
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics, organizational improvement, business transformation,
- data exploration, survey analysis, and/or data mining, data visualization, and coding
- BA degree
- Current DHS Public Trust or clearance
If because of a medical condition or disability you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to staffing@us.QinetiQ.com or call (540) 658-2720 Opt. 4 and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.
QinetiQ US is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All Qualified Applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.