We are seeking a motivated Healthcare data and research analyst to join our LifeScience and Healthcare content group in Bangalore. This is an amazing opportunity to be a member of a talented U.S. Market Access Insights team. The full-time analyst position will research and write content pertaining to United States market access, specifically analysis of national managed care organizations. The analyst will be responsible for determining the appropriate techniques to research and transform data into actionable insights for our client base.About You – Experience, Education, Skills, And Accomplishments
- Master’s degree in pharmacy/life sciences/pharmaceutical management with at least 2 years in US healthcare, or market research sector is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
It would be great if you also had.
- Advanced degree (PhD in pharmacy or life sciences) is a plus.
- SQL, Python and Tableau skills are a plus.
What will you be doing in this role?
About The Team
- This position offers an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated professional to work in market analysis while developing an understanding of the U.S healthcare. The person will be responsible to conduct secondary market research including gathering data from various proprietary and publicly available resources and produce high-quality content for assigned insight product with weekly and monthly deadlines. Additionally, the analyst will have to track news and monitor industry trends to understand roles of payers, PBMs, pharmacies, Federal and local government insurers, employers, specialty pharmacies, insurance, and formulary dynamics.
Analysts in Optimize business provide pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, financial services, and managed care companies with the analytics they need to compete and thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Each year, these companies turn to us for their strategic planning, market development, technology management, and competitive intelligence requirements. Market access team of Optimize Business unit offers proprietary data and hyper-local and hyper-targeted assessments of markets and treatment influencers (including Managed Care Organizations and innovative healthcare systems). As the most complete and trusted market access partner in the industry, Clarivate supplies and harmonize the data across assets and departments for US Payers, Providers & Healthcare Organizations and Patients.
Hours of Work
45 hours in a week as an FTE.
At Clarivate, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons with respect to hiring, compensation, promotion, training and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. We comply with applicable laws and regulations governing non-discrimination in all locations.