ABOUT THE COMPANY
- DATA SCIENCE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- CUSTOMER / MARKETING / LOYALTY USE CASES
- JUNIOR DATA SCIENTIST OPPORTUNITY
Our client is an industry leading brand who dominate their place in the Australian market. They boast some of the industry's largest and most complex data assets. Due to the ongoing success of the team a brand new position has been created for a number of Junior Data Scientists to work remotely with their Sydney based team.DUTIES
With the key focus on supporting the development of a cutting edge customer recommendation engines the responsibilities of this role will include:
- You will be working under the supervision of a Lead Data Scientist to understand project requirements and best practice methodologies.
- You will be Managing, manipulating and automating production of complex data sets in a true big data environment leveraging skills in Hadoop, Spark, Scala, R, Python and SQL.
- You will Deliver and automate a range of bespoke Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistical Modelling led projects
The skills and experience you need for this Junior Data Scientist role:
- A strong academic background (Phd or Masters ) in a highly relevant discipline Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Engineering. Enthusiastic Kaggle competitors will be looked upon favourably.
- Commercial exposure to working in Data Science building a range of complex models relating to customer marketing strategy
- Strong technical ability to manage, manipulate and automate production of complex data sets in a true big data environment
- A strong appreciation of a range of Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistical Modelling techniques that may include; Gradient Boosting / XGBoost, Neural Networks, Recommendation / Decision / Scoring Engines, Predictive Modelling, Linear/Logistic Regression, Attribution Modelling, Customer Segmentation, Unsupervised & Supervised Learning, Bayesian Statistics, Principal Component Analysis, etc.
Employing the industry's brightest analytical minds they offer a hot bed for innovation and offer unparalleled opportunities for career development and growth.SALARY
Up to $450 pd Including superHOW TO APPLY
Please click on the 'Apply' button below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org