At Simplilearn, we are extremely data-driven which have helped us grow manifolds in the last 11
years. Now we want to take the Analytics team to a whole new level, from a support function to a
strategic function with the organization.
Our analytics team is composed of talented and driven problem-solvers. We never stop learning,
we teach one another, and we take immense pride in our work. We are looking for someone to
join our top-notch Analytics team.
What You’ll Do
- Define key metrics for Sales, Marketing, Product Engineering and Finance teams that help in
streamlining their operations and drive improvements.
- Understand strategic roadmap of business and support it in achieving the targets
- Work hand-in-hand with business and product teams to support strategic growth initiatives
- Develop, maintain and optimize dashboards for business teams
- Monitor activity and overall channel performance on an ongoing basis to ensure daily, weekly
and monthly targets are being achieved, taking corrective action where required
We’d Like You to Have
- Bachelors degree from a tier I institute with strong problem solving skills.
- 2-4 years of experience in analytics at a fast paced product organization.
- Should be proficient in working on relational databases SQL.
- Extensive hand-on experience of data visualization to create insightful dashboards using
- Should have worked on aggregating data from multiple data sources and data wrangling using
- A decent understanding of statistics with experience in feature engineering and data modelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills