Volvo Action Service at Volvo Trucks takes care of Volvo customers across Europe, in getting them back on the road, whenever they experience a breakdown of their vehicle. We follow up on the status of the breakdowns and negotiate solutions to logistic and technical problems. We strive for customer success, and take problem solving to the next level. Our European offices are located in Gent (Belgium), Rugby (United Kingdom). The division in Gent is, by far, the largest, approximately 140 people work here, of which the majority in shifts. Our colleagues come from all over the world, and we offer a 24/7 customer support, for more than 16 different languages.This is us, your new colleagues
As part of BI & Operational quality team you will be part of a diverse International team that is a highly engaged & motivated, who works hard to deliver excellence but can take time out to laugh. We work closely together and respect and value different opinions & values. We have a positive mindset, we constantly challenge ourselves on continues improvement.Do you just love to…
Are you the one?
- Responsible for all (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc) US reporting according to the agreed planning
- Evaluate business requests and translate these into new reports
- Inspect, transform and model data
- Create and design data reports and dashboards
- Automate recurrent reports and dashboards in order to optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Perform initial analysis to assess the quality of the data
- Identify and escalate data quality issues towards Volvo IT
- Perform some testing before changes on data analyzing tools (Business Objects) are implemented in production
- Clarify what is being measured in reports and dashboards to internal and external business partners
- Implement and maintain databases, data collection systems
Let’s do this!
- Business awareness and numerical ability.
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of databases & data analyzing tools including Microsoft Excel
- Experience of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques
- The ability to produce clear graphical representations and data visualizations
- Problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment and resourcefulness
- Analytical and deadline driven
Are you a team player, passionate about customers and our brand, stress resistant with good communication skills? Then Volvo is the place to be where you can develop a career within a world known and respected brand.
Come and join our international team! Want to get to know our business first? Check out our video here
Hiring manager: Caroline Gillmer
HRBP: Emma Parry
SG4 entry level; SG5 experienced level