As the data driven mindset is more and more embedded within ING, there is more need for strong quants to 'do their thing' and provide our teams with the right insights and predictions. Will you be our new colleague?The organization: Client Services (CS) Business Banking & Lending (BB&L)
Within Business Banking & Lending we conduct operational and call work in the domains of mortgages, lending, and corporate services. Yearly, this regards hundreds of thousands client applications. We thrive for an excellent service for our customers within a perfectly streamlined operational organization. A happy customer is our highest priority!
BB&L consist of 4 Super Circles (SC), in which similar and related customer activities are bundled.
- SC Business Clients
- SC Business Lending
- SC Mortgages Origination
- SC Mortgages In Life Management & Consumer Loans
The SC's are supported by the Intelligent Operations team, targeting the design and implementation of more advanced data driven operational methods.
Via this vacancy we are looking for a team lead for the Intelligent Operations team, in the roll of a Data Analyst IV.Role & Responsibilities
As our new Data Analyst within the Intelligent Operations team, you will be co-responsible for strengthening the data driven way of working within CS BB&L.
For all the SC's you will develop strong knowledge on the day-to-day processes and built data models and conduct data-analysis. Within your role, you are the driver to build data-based insights that support the SC's. For example, conduct an analysis on how to increase most efficiently the productivity of our business clients focussed call centre, or provide MBB with insights in how we meet our KPIs. Additionally, as a Data Analyst you will be able to coach the colleagues in modelling needs. We are looking for you if you can set priorities between different case studies, create visualizations as support of your analysis and translate the data to qualitative colleagues. You can challenge the current way-of-working and find the connection to make a real impact.Your Key Responsibilities Will Mostly Consist Of
How to succeed
- Design and develop (statistical) deep dive analysis on our operational processes;
- Providing strong visualizations and numerical insights for both periodical projects and day-to-day operations;
- Identify functional and non-functional requirements from stakeholders focused on delivering high quality automated data solutions for the operation;
- Maintaining day-to-day dashboards and providing answers to ad-hoc data requests;
- Analytical support for yearly budgeting of the SC's;
- Support the development and implementation of sustainable and maintainable data solutions;
- You take it on and make it happen! You decide based on facts, data driven analysis and the results they provide.
We are looking for a pro-active and collaborative colleague who is a true team player and strong in data driven analysis.
What do we offer?
- An HBO/WO (Bachelor/Master) education in a quantitative direction and/or have proven yourself in this working field;
- 3-5 years of experience with statistical data analysis and data frameworks;
- Familiar with operational bank processes, IT-tooling and service concepts;
- Broad practical experience with techniques on data preparation and analysis (SAS, Python, SQL etc.);
- Experience with dashboard tooling (Cognos, PowerBI etc.);
- Experienced with stakeholder management;
- You pro-actively search for improvements and implement them where possible
- Strong analytical skills and numerical insight, result-oriented and with an eye for improvement potential;
- You are strongly skilled in Dutch and English.
We want to make sure that you can find the right balance between your career and your private life. More information about our terms of employment can be found at https://www.ing.jobs/nederland/Over-ING/voorwaarden.htm
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience (Job scale 10);
- 24-27 vacation days depending on your contract hours (36 or 40);
- Pension scheme;
- 13th month salary;
- Individual savings contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary;
- 8% holiday pay;
- A dynamic working environment where you can make an immediate impact for our customers;
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities;
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues;
- Flexible working so that new ideas come to life faster.
Contact Stella Draskóczy in our TECH recruitment team firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this role. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the Apply button.About Us
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what's possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer's interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.