This is a remote position.
ByTek, part of Datrix Group, is looking for a Junior Python Developer to reinforce our martech team working on data-integration projects helping our customers to maximize their Marketing Automation Potential.
The candidate will start with an internship to learn to support our product enablement teams delivering data solutions, including requirements gathering, prototyping, research, project planning, implementation, testing and documentation.
As of now, we expect to work 100% remotely; we will offer flexible working conditions with the possibility of full remote working according to the internship law.LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Contributing to the plan and delivering continuous improvement to data integration solutions, through the application of data management best practices in combination with data technology.
- Being able to extract, transform and integrate large and small datasets. Work alongside developers to develop data integration solutions contributing to design, develop and maintain solutions for data integrations in different environments (CRM, ERP, Web Analytics - Google Big Query).
- Supporting the development of a reporting data warehouse with Data Visualization Systems (i.e. Google DataLooker, Zoho Analytics)
- Coding in Python to support and automate data integration systems (i.e. Zapier, Zoho Flow, Google Data Fusion, etc…)
- Maintaining and developing a reliable and efficient master data in the long period. Contribute as a Subject Matter Expert for data Architecture and CRM to the CRM planning, design and implementation.
- Being able to develop documentation for each data solution and make sure it is up to date and reflects current business rules and definitions.
The candidate will join a cross functional team working on multiple projects for data analysis. The team is composed of different technical professionals of the martech environment (digital analysts, digital consultants, data engineers, data scientists).NON-EXHAUSTIVE EXAMPLES OF TARGET ACTIVITIES
Requirements REQUIRED SKILLS
- Develop Data integration Flow with automatic system
- Developing a Python ETL that collects data from a REST or SOAP API, manipulate it, and store it in a database
- Monitoring and enhancing scheduled jobs via Jenkins
- Use data visualization tool such as Google Data Studio or Zoho Analytics
- Interact via REST API with Google BigQuery to extract, transform and load data into different data destinations
- Be able to develop piece of code in python programming language autonomously
- Base experience with Python programming
- Knowledge of SQL databases such as MySQL, Google Big Query and SQL Query scripting
- Google Cloud Platform Services
- Base experience with Linux operating system
- Base experience in data visualization
- Familiarity with Jenkins
- Monthly reimbursement (800€)