hackajob has partnered with a dynamic and innovative technology solutions and services company dedicated to leveraging data-driven insights to drive strategic decisions and enhance performance for both government agencies and commercial customers. We're seeking a skilled Data Scientist proficient in Python, well-versed in algorithms, statistical analysis, and experienced in utilizing the AWS cloud platform to join our team.
The role: Data Scientist
Location: Hybrid in Chantilly, VA
Offer: up to $220k yr. (depending on experience) + benefits package
- Active Security clearance required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field.
- Proven experience in data science roles with a focus on Python, algorithms, and statistical analysis.
- Proficiency in Python programming and data manipulation libraries (such as Pandas, NumPy, SciPy).
- Strong understanding of statistical methods and their application in data analysis.
- Hands-on experience with AWS cloud services (EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.) and building data pipelines.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines effectively.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex findings to non-technical stakeholders.
If you're interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please get your application in and we can arrange a call.
hackajob is a recruitment platform that will match you with relevant roles based on your preferences and in order to be matched with the roles you need to create an account with
*This role requires you to be based in the US*