At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
*Remote Work Eligible*
Edward Jones is seeking a Test Data Analyst to help deliver secure test data for rapidly growing business product lines. In a Test Data Analyst role, you will leverage tools and defined processes to provide synthetic data for cloud application testing. In addition, this role will be responsible for developing and maintaining dashboards to communicate the health of our test environments and the readiness of product teams. In this role you will work in partnership with product teams to define data needs and provide solutions to support a rapid growth of automated testing scripts.What you’ll do:
- Analyzing data using statistical techniques and providing dashboards
- Acquiring data from primary and secondary sources to produce actionable reports
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Ensure organizational data is secure
- Filtering, obfuscating, and cleaning data in the test environment
- Leveraging tools to acquire or generate data for application testing
- Working with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Identifying and defining new process improvement opportunities
Technical proficiency preferred in the following:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Information Systems related fields
- Ability to effectively communicate with associates and leadership in cross-functional settings using verbal, written and presentation skills required
- Strong analytical, critical, and systems thinking required
- Ability to extract and analyze large amounts of data using various tools
- Ability to interact with various database and file storage systems (DB2, IDMS, Oracle, Hadoop, NoSQL)
- Data manipulation languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig, XML
- Statistical tools such as SAS, SPSS, R, or Jump
- Microsoft Excel – experience using pivot tables, formulas, macros, VBA, charts/graphs
- Business Intelligence such as Hyperion, OBIEE, or IBI WebFOCUS, Sharepoint
- Visualization tools such as Tableau (preferred), Qlikview, or Birst
- Programming/Scripting tools such as COBOL, JCL, Python, Java and C/C++
- FORTUNE 2020 – Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
- From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index – Edward Jones joins the ranks of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list – the highest ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations. Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019 list, the firm’s 20th appearance on the list. The firm also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services & Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate: