Founded in 1999, Signature Hardware is an e-retailer with over 60,000 products for the kitchen, bath, and home. Built on a deep heritage in the plumbing industry, we are the first home hardware e-commerce company selling products under our own label in the United States. We have approximately 400,000 square feet across three distribution centers on our Erlanger, Kentucky campus. We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment where innovative ideas and collaboration are celebrated, and hard work is rewarded with competitive compensation, top-of-the-line health benefits, and a generous profit-sharing program. Because we believe that a business is only as strong as its employees, we offer training and career development opportunities to help our associates grow as the company grows. From mentoring and education to cross-department exposure, we ensure that every team member feels motivated and encouraged to progress.
A leader in style, Signature Hardware provides high-quality, trending products for the kitchen, bathroom and more. Backed by a team of innovative, knowledgeable associates, our ever-growing brand excels at delivering an inspiring, customer-first shopping experience for those looking to turn their house into a home.
Signature Hardware is currently seeking a Data Analyst. This highly analytical role will explore large and diverse sets of data, derive key insights, and develop predictive models. These insights are used to answer critical questions and solve complex business problems, which are identified through close partnerships with various business units from across the organization.
This position is approved for remote work however it is preferred that the ideal candidate is located in Cincinnati, Lexington, Louisville, or Columbus.
- Design and build data models, leveraging disparate internal, and external datasets
- Apply a quantitative approach to analyzing data—extracting actionable insights by analyzing complex, multi-dimensional data sets, and interpreting their implications for our business
- Collaborate individually, or as part of a team, with stakeholders across the organization to define business questions, success criteria, and identify opportunities for data driven solutions to solve complex business problems and improve the decision-making process
- Drive operational cost savings and process optimization through efficiency gains by automating manual processes
- Document all aspects of the data discovery, analysis, and model building processes for customer support, governance, and compliance purposes
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Economics, Statistics, Analytics, Management/Business Information Systems (or related degree)
- 2 to 4+ years of related experience preferred
- Experience using ETL and data modeling tools
- Experience with writing, executing, and debugging complex queries in SQL, and manipulating large data sets in relational databases
- Superior analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills with superb attention to detail
- Ability to work and learn independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing and ambiguous environment
- Ability to summarize key insights for both technical and non-technical audiences, leveraging strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be respectful, approachable, and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment
- Experience with data visualization and storytelling
- Passionate about discovering new things and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand the business, how it works and its primary drivers
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Platform (Synapse, SQL Server, Data Factory, Power BI) preferred
- Experience with Tableau preferred
Signature Hardware is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Signature Hardware offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Reasonable Accommodation Information