Do you like to work with data ranging from social media texts to website traffic? Ever wanted to deliver immediately actionable insights and get experience in diverse markets and industries?
Then Symanto is the place for you! We are currently looking for a Data Analyst (m/f/x/d) to join us in our office in Valencia or Nuremberg to work in an interdisciplinary, multinational team developing and delivering client ready analytics insights to answer a variety of strategic questions.
- Supporting client projects for different industries in close collaboration with the responsible Account & Insights Manager
- Data collection from relevant data sources and dictionary building/refinement considering the project objectives
- Analysis and interpretation of big data, report creation in and with the help of Symanto´s platform
- Reporting insights using rich visualization tools (Power BI) and Microsoft Office to present business insights
- Ensure data quality and support the development of data standards
- Immediate reporting of technical errors and bugs using Symanto´s platform to software engineering team for review and resolution
Education, Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor´s degree in business informatics, informatics, business, economics, market research, mathematics/statistics or similar field
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- 1-2 years of professional experience in data analysis/ data science or related areas
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience using interactive data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Knowledge and experience with database handling
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure and in a team
- Good analytical skills and detail-orientation
- Customer-oriented, good understanding of clients´ needs and good client service
- Creativity and good problem-solving skills
- Excellence-driven and passionate to deliver the highest quality outcomes in a fast-paced environment
Preferred Skills and Experience
- German knowledge (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of R programming and SQL
- Good knowledge or experience in one of the following industries: Software, Hospitality, Pharmaceutical, Gaming, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B (any industry), and/or Retail
- Interest in new technical concepts
- Ability to communicate complex concepts
What we offer
- Innovative idea and technology
- Flexible working time
- Home Office possibility
- Great people to work with in an international environment
- Chance to develop and grow with the company
- Out of office events
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV & motivation letter).
Symanto is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered as equal without paying attention to gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, age, political orientation, union membership, or disability status.
We make recruiting decisions based on business needs, job requirements, your experience, and skills. We value your willingness and enthusiasm to make things happen.
If you are not currently living in Valencia or Nuremberg, and you are open to relocate, or you live in another city in Spain or Germany, we would still love to consider your application.