We are looking for a Supply Chain Data Analyst to join Bolt's Groceries Central team on our journey to build our grocery vertical and dark stores all over our markets throughout Europe and Africa, and work both with local and HQ teams to achieve our ambitious delivery goals.
The Groceries Central team consists of individuals from all over the world who are closely working together on building the foundations for us to scale our operation globally.
The Supply Chain Data Analyst will be responsible for designing and improving our supply chain forecasts in order to make sure we always have the necessary products in each market.
To succeed in this role a person must be smart, work hard, and own incredible analytical skills.</text>
Your daily adventures will include:
- <point>Dark Stores supply chain forecast. Own and continuously improve the supply forecast throughout all our stores globally.</point>
- <point>Analyze historical trends in order to improve both the purchasing and supply chain forecast - incorporate all important trends such as promotions, seasonality, delivery fees, etc.</point>
- <point>Improve and deploy all local forecasts worldwide. Work with both HQ and Local teams to design the best forecast for each market.</point>
- <point>Develop reporting tools and dashboards. If necessary, create new tools to get better insights from data and optimize reporting structure for Supply Chain KPIs.</point>
- <point>Analyze and improve processes in the supply chain and purchasing departement.</point>
- <point>Collaborate and partner with the Central team to ensure our efforts are resourced to maximize positive impact to the overall growth of the business on all fronts.</point>
- <point>Support and issue resolution. Support local teams with troubleshooting guidance for tools developed.<point>
We are looking for:
- <point>Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or related field.</point>
- <point>At least 2 years of experience as a Machine Learning engineer or Data Scientist role with hands-on retail and time-series data modeling.</point>
- <point>Amazing SQL skills and experience with Python</point>
- <point>Experience with BI tools and data visualization like Tableau, Power BI or Looker.</point>
- <point>Excellent communication & written skills in English.</point>