NEC Software Solutions (India)
On 1st July 2021, Rave Technologies became NEC Software Solutions India. This change brought us under the global NEC Corporation brand. We are proud to be part of an organisation with 122 years of experience in evolution with technology and innovation.
We have more than 30 years of experience in providing end to end IT services across the globe and have earned a reputation for delighting our customers by consistently surpassing expectations and helping them deliver robust, market-ready software products that meet the highest standards of engineering and user experience. Supported by more than 1300 exceptionally talented manpower, we are a hub for offshore support and technology services.
We work with diverse industry verticals which include publishing, media, financial services, retail, healthcare and technology companies around the world. Our customers range from two-person startups to $bn listed companies.
For more information, visit at www.necsws.com/india .
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is a Japanese multinational information technology and electronics company, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. It is recognised as a ‘Top 50 Innovative Company’ globally and the NEC Group globally provides “Solutions for Society” that promote the safety, security, fairness and equality of society. Their main goal is to help create a safer society with their innovations in technologies.
NEC Corporation has established itself as a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies while promoting the brand statement of “Orchestrating a brighter world.” NEC enables businesses and communities to adapt to rapid changes taking place in both society and the market as it provides for the social values of safety, security, fairness and efficiency to promote a more sustainable world where everyone has the chance to reach their full potential.
For more information, visit NEC at https://www.nec.com.
BE in PhysicsExperience (years):
08 to 10 yearsIndustry / Technology background:
Software Development (any domain)Location:
§ Proficient in building optimal data pipeline by close liaising with architect recommendations and best practices
§ Work with data and domain experts to strive for greater predictive functionalities for T&F systems (legacy and modern cloud apps).
§ Ability to work with large and complex data sets and have a good eye on meeting the non-functional business requirements such as automation principles, scalability and optimized data delivery.
§ Ability to implement actionable insights leveraging the pro-active or pre-emptive measures and algorithms around the data driven architecture.
§ Strong verbal and written communication skills.
§ Strong Analytical skills
§ Proactive attitude to problem resolution.
- Able to perform a detailed Impact analysis.
- Able to understand wireframes and give suggestions for improvement of the same.
Technologies Hands-on Experience (Years) Priority
RDBMS(SQL, Oracle, NO SQL) 5+ 1Data Scripting:
Phyton/R 5+ 1
Power BI 5+ 1
one visualization / gaping tool, at least 3+ 1
Experience Data analysis/ reporting 3+ 1
Exposure to Tableau
or if the person is willing to learn 0-2 1AWS cloud services:
RDS, Redshift, S3, VPC 2+ 1Desirable:
Technologies Hands-onExperience (Years) Priority
Experience of working with the
Scrum Agile development methodology 2+ 2
CI with Jenkins or similar, Git/GitHub,
Gradle, Nexus 2+ 2
Experience of working with mixed
onshore/offshore development teams 2+ 2
- Experience of working on Defect / Requirement Management Tool (eg: Jira, Mingle)
- Able to perform root cause analysis of problems and identify a solution to the problem.
- Work flexibly and imaginatively in a changing and evolving project environment.
- Proficient in building optimal data pipeline by close liaising with architect recommendations and best practices
- Ability to work with large and complex data sets and have a good eye on meeting the non-functional business requirements such as automation principles, scalability and optimized data delivery.
- Working proficiency in building enterprise level ETL AND business analytics from wide variety of data sources (SQL and No-SQL) and big-data technologies
- Working experience in build open source analytics tools (Tableau, Power BI is also preferred) by utilizing the data pipeline, address KPIs and operational efficiencies.
- Ability to implement actionable insights leveraging the pro-active or pre-emptive measures and algorithms around the data driven architecture.
- Work with data and domain experts to strive for greater predictive functionalities for T&F systems (legacy and modern cloud apps).
Good Communication Skills required.