Neuron is the leading shared micromobility operator in APAC and has also expanded into the United Kingdom, South Korea and Canada. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world's first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016 and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in several cities across ANZ, three in the United Kingdom, two in South Korea and most recently launched in Canada.
You would have the opportunity to be a critical member of Neuron's data team and be involved in various exciting projects that contribute to the growth of business. This role will provide a great opportunity of learning and exposure to both data engineering and data analytics.
What You'll Do:
- Support 3rd-party data pipeline integration and data migration from existing system to the new platform
- Conduct quality assurance of user data tracking, ensuring data governance and quality
- Review and maintain databases, conduct data collection and analysis, and/or automate the processes to support cross-functional product and business analytics reporting
What You'll Need:
- Current studies in Computer Science, Statistics, Analytics or other data related fields
- Able to commit at least 3 days a week
- Attention to details is a must-have
- Good understanding of database
- Programming experience, preferably SQL and Python
- Experience managing activities or projects is a plus.
- Adaptable self-starter with strong willingness to learn and strong work ethic and ability to handle different work streams under time constraints.
- Comfortable operating in a cross-functional and hyper-growth environment
- Minimum internship for 3 months as full time or 5 months as part-time
Make It Happen
Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
Do More With Less
Both time and resources are finite. Balance your priorities and think strategically about how you can maximise your impact and the return on investment of your resources.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!
Neuron Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to making all employment decisions including recruitment, appointment and promotion decisions on the basis of business needs, individual qualifications, and merit.
The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are dedicated to the continued personal and professional growth of our employees. We protect all of our employees regardless of race, nationality, ethnicity, politics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, social origin, physical and mental disability, religion or belief, marital or domestic partnership status, family or parental status and any other status recognised and protected by the law and regulations of where we operate.