Execute computer programs to extract, transform and summarize Portfolios data, as input to derive analyses and reports:
Review the quality of data provided by LoBs and UWs, both in transactional detail and in aggregate, and help to correct errors including meetings with applicants to discuss their findings and also provide recommendations.
Conduct assessment on different insurance policies to determine the risks involved for LoB and product gathering data, verifying the accuracy of records and making changes where it is deemed necessary.
Review insurance applications to ensure that all necessary information required for processing a policy is provided and complete.
They may also work closely with IT professionals to obtain needful informationKey Responsibilities:
- Update systems and files with the appropriate current customer information
- Provide assistance to the underwriting team by collaborating with them to communicate with Regional Management
- Provide timely and accurate response to data requests and inquiries regarding insurance programs and premium allocations
- Provide data analysis and preparing reports as requested (underwriting, claims, budgeting)
- Monitor policies, renewals and endorsements
- Undertake research on current market risk initiatives
- Organize underwriting data requests; complete insurance applications and create underwriting submissions for insurance renewals
- a degree in Engineering or Actuarial Science or in a related field;
- focus on details, strong quantitative and analytical skills, communication skills, computer skills, and strong interpersonal skills.
- insurance background to function as a subject matter expertise
Integrity. Client focus. Respect. Excellence. Teamwork
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We’re an ethical and honest company that’s wholly committed to its clients. A business that’s engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels. And a working environment that’s collaborative and supportive.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Chubb we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.