Data Engineer (Remote)
Job Title: Data Engineer
Job Location: 100% Remote
Salary: $150k- $200k DOE, Benefits, 401k Match
Requirements: 5+ years as a data engineer + Data Pipeline / Data Warehouse + Python
We are a well established and highly regarded, premium brand in consumer electronics and professional video and recording products. We have a broad lineup of innovative and high quality offerings at the professional and consumer level.
We have been ranked in the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies for the past 7 years. We implement some of the most advanced technology to develop our superior video and audio recording products.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive salary ($150k - $200k)
- Work Remote
- Full Benefits (health, dental, vision, etc.)
- 401k match
What You Will Be Doing
- Work to build out data team and build a data pipeline
- Collect and warehouse raw data for millions of users
- Work with team to advance and understand data needs
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years as a data engineer
- Python (or R)
- Data Warehouse / Data Pipeline
- NoSQL / MongoDB
- Experience in a SaaS environment is preferred
- BS in CS (or related) is preferred
So, if you are a Data Engineer (Remote) with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.