At DVORA, we like a good challenge. We strive to punch above our weight, so we’re constantly growing and pushing ourselves to be the best that we can be. Although we fill different roles, we all have the same priority: that the resident experience is as close to perfect as it can get. But we’re not all work and no play. We value well-rounded, happy team members who feel supported and nurtured in their everyday work. We understand the importance of a welcoming community—and that starts with our own team.
We are looking to hire a Data Analytics Intern
- Perform large-scale data analysis to extract useful business insights
- Supports team members with data cleaning from primary or secondary sources and maintaining databases/data systems.
- Creates simple data visualizations for internal or external use independently.
- Identify and suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business
- Work closely with a Product Manager and Engineering team to proactively create rule and manage decisions
- Suggest improvements in the tools and techniques to help scale the team
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining, a bachelor's degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, or a related technical field
- Experience with SQL
- Development experience in Python
- Well-versed in Pandas, NumPy, Sci-Kit Learn,is are plus
- Knowledge of key business tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPivot, and PowerPoint). Knowledge of analytics tools such as Tableau
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
$18.00-$20.00 per hour