Bloomberg’s Supplier Life Cycle Management team is dedicated to providing white glove procure-to-pay vendor support across all global business areas and key stakeholders. We own the end-to-end vendor setup and onboarding processes, including all vendor data in SAP and the adherence to and enforcement of risk, controls, compliance, and policy requirements. We are looking for a motivated, proactive, and analytical problem solver with exceptional Excel skills to manage our high-exposure vendor data quality project.
We’ll trust you to:
- Combine your Excel and data analysis skills with your strong relationship building abilities to understand our stakeholders, priorities, and goals
- Analyze multiple, large vendor data sets to identify consolidation opportunities, validate existing vendor data to ensure it is clean and accurate, identify and resolve duplicative vendors, invalid data, missing data and work with vendors to capture corrected information.
- Utilize Excel VLookups to consolidate multiple datasets and refresh those separate datasets on a weekly basis, build pivot tables to summarize and present findings to show the scope of the work and progress made,
- Interface autonomously with functional business stakeholders to understand supplier requirements
- Leverage your strong interpersonal and communication skills to provide the highest level of customer service to all of our stakeholders, including internal and external end-users, business leaders, and vendors
- Effectively communicate with suppliers and vendors to instill trust with their sensitive information
- Understand and communicate the importance and impact of accurate data as well as associated risks and operational control
- Review documentation (such as banking and tax forms) to ensure the documents support the vendor’s reported data in our database
You’ll need to have:
- Exceptional Excel skills including VLookups, pivot tables, and advanced formulas (Concatenate, SumIF, CountA, CountIf, date formulas, etc.)
- A minimum of 1 year of corporate experience (internships acceptable) in a stakeholder or customer-facing role where you managed large data sets, conducted data analysis and presented results
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal – and a professional presence to interface with corporate decision makers
- Outstanding multi-tasking skills with the ability to handle multiple simultaneous high-exposure initiatives and deliver under aggressive timelines
- A self-starting and proactive mindset with a keen eye for detail and strategic, forward-thinking problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic with a positive, hands-on, can-do attitude
We'd love to see:
- Experience in running data cleanup project
- Experience with SAP
- Strong ability to explain and present data analysis results/patterns/observations to stakeholders
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients - and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.