Dynamis is looking to hire a Junior Data Analyst to join an established team supporting a Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) client in Arlington, VA. As a valued team member, you’ll utilize your analysis skills to interpret data collected by our team through the planning and conduct of infrastructure security-focused training and exercises. Further, you will be responsible for working on multiple projects concurrently and will also work directly with government leadership in the development of analytical products.
- Manage and complete time-sensitive custom research requests for leadership.
- Contribute to research and analysis across multiple teams.
- Work closely with exercise teams to identify unique data points in support of continued analysis.
- Develop and maintain automated dashboards, metric reports, and data visualizations.
- Develop fact sheets and one-pagers for broad distribution to stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0 - 4 Years of Experience
- Must be able to obtain and maintain CISA Suitability
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of Products
- Experience with data analytics tools such as Tableau and SAS.
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time.