Overview:Bluehawk, LLC is currently seeking Senior Data Scientists to work in Springfield, VA.Responsibilities:As a Data Scientist you will use your data science and analytical skills to support military clients in which you will be working closely with a team of data scientists to understand the client questions and needs and then provide the information they are seeking. You will develop algorithms, write scripts, build predictive analytics, apply machine learning, and use the right combination of tools and frameworks to turn that set of disparate data points into objective answers to help our military leaders make informed decisions.Qualifications:
- Ability to identify, retrieve, manipulate, relate and/or exploit multiple structured and unstructured data sets from various sources, including building or generating new data sets as appropriate.
- Ability to interpret and evaluate the results of data science community's methods, models and/or algorithms, understanding the meaning, limitations and scope of the results, and translate them into insightful output for data science and/or mission and identifying applications.
- Ability to initiate the efficient implmentation of methods, tools and algorithms using a comprehensive range of technologies.
- Ability to lead work unit proactively addressing and responding to the most difficult data science-related challenges in a timely manner while effectively balancing competing priorities.
- Demonstrate strong writing and briefing skills to educate managers, senior internal officers and the IC.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- A relevant Bachelors degree may count for four years' experience/A relevant Masters degree may count for an additional two years experience.
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action EmployerEOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- TS/SCI with ability to obtain CI Poly