Canada Drives is changing car buying in Canada! We are at the forefront of the biggest disruption to car shopping in our lifetime. For the first time ever, Canadians have the power to buy their next vehicle completely online. Our organization provides customers with a 100% online purchasing experience, from start to finish, including delivery right to their door!
Our Mission - be the easiest place to buy and sell your car in Canada.
Spring Financial (a subsidiary of Canada Drives), founded in 2014, has spent the last 7 years simplifying the lending process for millions of Canadians facing every type of financial circumstance.
Canada Drives has closed a $100 million funding round in August 2021.
Working for a fast-growing company as part of a fun, fast-paced and diverse analytics team. The Data Analyst’s work will impact potentially millions of Canadians, helping match customers with the perfect vehicle, at the right price and with the best financing. You will apply a range of tools to plug into various projects to create dynamic dashboards, complex reports and visualizations. You will help us support our various stakeholder groups, by building reporting and processes that support all levels of marketing and operation. The Data Analyst will report to the Business Intelligence Manager as part of the Data & Analytics department. The Data & Analytics department supports both Canada Drives and Spring Financial.
NOTE – This is a full-time permanent position, eligible for remote/work-from-home position, and is open to all applicants from across Canada who are legally entitled to work in Canada. Occasional travel to downtown Vancouver will be required. Preference will be for candidates with proximity to Vancouver
- Maintain, enhance and automate operational reports to support decision making.
- Extract, prepare, clean and process large amounts of data to support various data visualizations.
- Utilizes creativity, collaborative efforts and business insights to propose innovative solutions to complex and unfamiliar problems.
- Assist in the design of metrics and performance indicators specific to various business processes, requirements, and key decision points
- Support ad hoc reports from various teams and communicate results to a variety of audiences
- Monitor data accuracy and rectify validation issues
- 1 to 3 years related experience in practical analytical experience
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, or related field
- Working knowledge of Tableau is required
- Familiarity with SQL is required
- A high degree of critical thinking, analytical, and computational skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate data to insights for different audiences
Nice To Haves:
- Knowledge of relational database design and SQL a major asset
- Experience in salesforce an asset
- Experience with analytics programming languages is an asset
- Experience in e-commerce an asset